1. How to start a challenge
- To create a challenge, start by selecting a game in our Lobby.
- You can choose from any upcoming games that are more than 10 min away from their kickoff time.
- Choose the opponent you want to challenge.
- Set a stake.
2. How to pick your players
- After selecting your opponent, it's your turn to make the first pick and the challenge will be sent to your opponent to accept.
- Once your opponent accepts and selects two players, each one of you will pick one player, in alternating turns, until both have five players.
- We will send you a push notification every time your opponent has made a pick and it's your turn again.
- You have freedom of choice. Pick any player you like, as long as he is not already taken by your opponent.
3. How to rack up points
- The better your players perform, the more points you’ll win.
- Every positive or negative action of each player from your line-up determines how many points you will earn during the game.
- If your team performs better than your opponent’s team, you’ll win the challenge.
- To get a full overview of all actions that are generating points, just check out our scoring system.
4. Head to Head Team Selection Information
When picking your players in the team selection, you will notice that the players' cards contain certain information:
represents that a player is predicted to be part of the starting lineup.
means the player could be injured from last game.
- Position abbreviations: FW - forward, MF - Midfielder, DF - Defense, GK - Goalkeeper.
- P stands for points and the number next to it is the total number of points the player received last game.