1. How to start a challenge
- To create a challenge, start by selecting a game in our Lobby.
- You can choose from any of the games which are currently live or those that are 10 min away from their kickoff time.
- Choose the opponent you want to challenge.
- Set a stake.
2. How to pick your players
- You and your opponent will have 90 seconds to select the five players which will make up your team.
- If you issued the challenge, you'll get the first pick.
- Your opponent gets to pick the next two players.
- Once your opponent selects two players, each user will pick one player, in alternating turns, until both have picked five players.
- Remember! Your time will be running down when it is your turn to pick.
- As soon as you've made a pick, your timer stops and you'll have to wait for your opponent to make his pick.
- If your 90 seconds run down before you select all of your team, the challenge will be cancelled.
- You have the freedom of choice. Pick any player you like, as long as he is not already taken by your opponent.
3. How to rack up points
- The better your players perform, the more points you’ll win.
- Every positive or negative action of each player from your line-up determines how many points you will earn during the game.
- If your team performs better than your opponent’s team, you’ll win.
- To get a full overview of all actions that are generating points, just check out our scoring system.
4. Head to Head Team Selection Information
When picking your players in the team selection, you will notice that the players' cards contain certain information:
represents that a player is predicted to be part of the starting lineup.
means the player could be injured from last game.
- Position abbreviations: FW - forward, MF - Midfielder, DF - Defense, GK - Goalkeeper.
- P stands for points and the number next to it is the total number of points the player received last game.